Enter the “Home of the Dragons” with Aristocrat Gaming™ at this year’s G2E Asia Expo – 30 May – 1 June in Singapore. Aristocrat will showcase its wide portfolio of games for the Asia region, featuring a library of dragon-themed products, including Dragon Link™, Tian Ci Jin Lu and 5 Dragons Pearl, while unveiling its new links and standalone games such as Jin Cai Hao Yun, and Big Fu Cash Dragon.
“With the Year of the Dragon coming up in 2024, we’ve attuned our portfolio to maximise this once-every-twelve-year event. We’re thinking ahead, on behalf of our partners, to ensure they have a wide range of Dragon-focused games to choose from. Whether it’s links or standalone products, we’ve focused on delivering the games that will help our customers make the most of the Year of the Dragon,” said Lloyd Robson, general manager, Asia.
Games on show will include:
- Dragon Link™ – the global phenomenon and our most configurable link that unlocks linkability across Mass and VIP, driving higher turnover while reducing your jackpot liability.
- Jin Cai Hao Yun™ – combining Reel Growth, Hold & Spin, and Repeat Win features, this fresh mash-up of 5 Dragons and Good Fortune’s art package offers popular classics with new gameplay mechanics.
- Bao Zhu Zhao Fu™ – named #1 online slot and winner of multiple land-based awards, Bao Zhu Zhao Fu is the latest addition to our Triple Metamorphic game family, where players can feel the energy building on every spin!
- Big Fu Cash Bats™ – offers a rare combination of the Triple Metamorphic and Qualifying Reel mechanic, designed to disrupt the Hold & Spin market. The base game’s Cash-On-Reel prizes guarantees an easy-to-follow win format.
- Aristocrat Gaming will also show a broad range of standalone titles, including 5 Dragons Pearl™, 5 Dragons Ultra™, 5 Dragon Riches™, Brazil, Foo Festival, Fortune’s Choice and two Big Big Fortune™ titles.
Source: Read Full Article